HELLO PEEPS ! DO ENJOY OUR BLOG YAHH ! ADIOS AMIGAS !

Monday 26 March 2012

AS TEENAGE

Assalamualaikum .
Every person , have their own skill , how they gonna chill themselves up . Asked me ? Music is my life .  (THIS POST IS NOT EVEN ABOUT MUSIC ACTUALLY)
So hey , if you asked me what is my favourite song ,
I would have a hard time for not to say Someone Like You executed by Adele .

"I wish nothing but the best for you
Never mind I’ll find someone like you ."
For me , every word in the lyric brings so much serenity to me . I think , this will sounds funny but , each time I feel down or even my feeling was being hurt , this song will accompanying  me .
This song teach me for not to give a great expect to someone else . the less you expect  , the less you will being hurt . Others , this beautiful song awareness me , that , we have to accept fate no matter how hurt it is , life is still on and I have to move on , not to look back unless there is a good view .=D .
Disappointed ? Should not . I have heard before .
DISAPPOINTMENTS ARE JUST GOD’S WAY OF SAYING
“I HAVE GOT SOMETHING BETTER”
As a normal human  , it is a obligations for us to hiding behind / being hurt
That is why there is someone who is not intelligent out there who calm their self by using something harmful or even suicide . I have to say that , their decision is stupid and probably , their not being aware about anything that called religion .
People should know , that , no matter what ,Allah is always by your side . You are a teenage . Journey of your life is to long and to valuable for you not to harness it properly . 
We just have to looking at the hand of the time we have be giving if this is all we got then we got to start thinking if every second counts on a clock that is tickin' GOTTA LIVE LIKE WE'RE 



Dying

Do what whatever  you love . Be patient , live life ,  have faith .
*Life is just once . Take chance , move forward .




No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK MY WORLD